An informed and credible consumer voice in health in Victoria and fostered meaningful partnerships between health consumers and the Victorian health sector.
- Provide training and support to health services and health-related organisations to advance consumer participation and patient centred care
- Support consumers on departmental and health service committees
- Train and mentor consumers and carers to participate in health
- Influence government policy through submissions and seats on key committees, ensuring the consumer perspective or experience informs improvements to the health care system undertake health policy-related research and consultancies
- Maintain a knowledge bank and resource library on consumer perspectives and participation